Part-time Account Manager vacancy
We’re an ambitious, award-winning Tunbridge Wells based Marketing and PR company and we’re looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team. Working a total of 20 hours a week (spread across 3, 4 or 5 days), this role will provide the successful applicant the opportunity to work flexibly around current commitments within the local area.
Avoid the London commute; and give up none of the benefits!
If you have enthusiasm, a willingness to learn and a perceptive mind, this role could be ideal for you.
Are you a Sharp Mind?
As an astute professional with a creative flair, you will be key in the marketing support and public relations for clients across a diverse range of sectors and sizes.
Key skills and responsibilities
- Creating exceptional digital, social and offline content - ensuring all writing is accurate, compelling and relative, adapting your style and design to accommodate the varying brands and goals required by the company’s clients
- Running effective PR campaigns to secure editorial
- Managing a team of Account Executives – developing their talent and acting as the quality gatekeeper to ensure clients receive consistently high service and outputs
- Effectively nurturing clients’ needs – working proactively to champion clients’ interests, making strategy recommendations to capitalise on potential opportunities, informed by analytics and campaign monitoring
- Client liaison – maintaining excellent relationships with all clients
- Working effectively with external suppliers and collaborators – including website design agencies, graphic designers, photographers and printers, briefing them as necessary to ensure optimal outputs
- Project management – ensuring client and internal projects run smoothly and on time, juggling resources as required to meet conflicting deadlines
To be successful, candidates will need to be excellent writers, potentially from a journalistic/writing background, with a keen eye for presentation and design. Experience from within a PR background is desirable, although this is not essential.
What we offer
In return, you will receive a competitive salary (£30,000-£32,000 pro rata), a NEST pension and the real opportunity to fast track your career within Marketing, as you enable the company to expand through your exceptional content creation.
Want to know more?
Email email@example.com – we’ll send you the full job description and information on how to apply; closing date for applications Monday 29th April.
Based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent, Sharp Minds offers brand development, digital marketing, offline marketing and public relations to businesses across Kent, Sussex, Surrey and Greater London. You can see what our customers say about us here.
Back to SharpTips